Clubs at Genius’ Planet School are enrichment spaces that give students the freedom to explore their interest as a focused activity for joy and a sense of accomplishment. These clubs also present students with the opportunities to get involved with the community, solve real-world problems and have stimulate their creativity cells. Through these clubs our students get a platform to deepen their knowledge, and develop personal-social skills related to the world of work. Engagement with a club of their own choice gives students an opportunity to be stake holders for leadership training. The teacher acts as a facilitator guide.
Sensitizing our young students to environment related issues is the main purpose of the School’s Eco Club.
- Tree plantation drives.
- Organizing campaigns and rallies like ‘Say no to Poly Bags’, ‘Say no to crackers’, ‘Save Water’, ‘Save Energy’, and ‘Green and Clean City’.
- Projects initiated and undertaken for eco friendly surroundings like Rain Water Harvesting. Project and regular maintenance of compost pits and green house in the school premises.
- Participation of students in various intra and inter school events.
Participation in community activities related to ecology.
- To highlight that “service to man is service to God.”
- To make them aware of the harsh realities of life by taking them on a visit to orphanages and old age homes.
Health and Hygiene Club
- Recognize the importance of physical, mental and spiritual health.
- Appreciate the importance of hygiene.
- State the necessity of personal, environmental and food hygiene.
- To highlight the importance of first aid.
- To teach students simple first aid techniques.